Just like adults, children can find themselves struggling with day-to-day life and need support too.
When kids struggle, we know this can be challenging for parents, as we want nothing more than to see our kids happy and thriving.
We offer a range of support for children and parents to address your unique needs.
Child therapy (children ages 4 years old and up) can help with a number of life’s challenges that can include: Behavioural issues, defiance, attention issues, problems at school, depression, anxiety, bullying, sleep issues, eating disorders, self harm, suicidal thoughts, dealing with divorce, and low self-esteem, among many others.
- Teaching emotional awareness – labeling emotions and where they are felt in the body
- Learning strategies to regulate difficult emotions like anxiety, anger and worry
- Developing problem solving skills for challenging situations
- Building confidence and self esteem
- Enhancing communication skills around emotions
- Teaching how to handle conflict
- Implementing positive discipline strategies
- Managing challenging behaviours
- Learning to manage your emotions in difficult moments
- Supporting your child to regulate their emotions
- Coping with school and learning challenges
- Learning how to co-parent
Our goal is to help you and your child feel better. Our therapy offers simple but effective tools to reduce stress, regulate emotions and build confidence in your child.