The True North group of companies have openings in select clinics for mental health professionals including Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Clinical Social Workers, Licensed Counselling Therapists/Psychotherapists.
If you would like to explore the ways in which we can help you build and run your practice, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
At True North Psychological Services, our most valuable resource is our people. We hire smart, innovative, and passionate professionals. Our culture is one that encourages, supports, and celebrates professional growth and diversity. We provide industry-leading and innovative, techniques, working closely with governmental agencies, organizations who assist veterans, military personnel, first responders, and many other referral sources. We support adults, couples, families, and children facing a wide range of mental health and personal challenges.
Who you are
- Hold a graduate degree in psychology from an accredited university, including MA, MSc, MSW, PhD, and PsyD. Various academic backgrounds are encouraged to apply (Clinical, Counselling, Child, etc..).
- Ability to utilize empirically validated, trauma-informed practices and other evidence-based treatment modalities.
- Has relevant working experience in areas of practice, with an emphasis on trauma-related work.
- Registered (must be in good standing) with the provincial regulating body OR must be eligible for registration. Both Registered and Candidate Registered Psychologists are encouraged to apply.
- Must possess Professional Liability Insurance or willingness to obtain insurance.
- Membership with Provincial Psychology Association or Canadian Psychological Association (CPA) is encouraged.
- Demonstrates professionalism and effective case management skills (e.g., timely reports).
We look forward to partnering with you in your career!
Submit your resume outlining your credentials and availability, in confidence to:firstname.lastname@example.org