Rachel MacNally is a Licensed Counselling Therapist (candidate) with the College of Counselling Therapists of New Brunswick (#LCTC22-050). Her practice is under the supervision of Dr. Pat Donihee, LCT-S.
Rachel holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology from the University of Ottawa and in 2018 earned a Master of Science degree in Mental Health Psychology from the University of Liverpool, England. In 2021, Rachel took an additional year of master’s level courses and completed an 8-month counselling practicum through Yorkville University in New Brunswick.
Rachel promises to provide genuine compassion and warmth to support you in your healing and work collaboratively with you to reach your goals.
Some areas of experience are (but not limited to):
- BPD / Emotional intensity
- Parenting challenges
- Family issues / Blended families
- Relationship difficulties and transitions
- Immigration, cultural adjustment, re-entry shock
- Life transitions and goals
- Professional/Career issues
- Alcohol use disorder
- Childhood trauma and abuse
- Sexual abuse, rape
- Health anxiety
- Stress management
- Grief, loss, bereavement
- Caregiver stress